This award is an award to spread blog love and draw attention to blogs with few followers. Even though it is kind of sad that I don’t have many followers, awards are awards and I am pretty excited.
I also, with this award, get to answer some questions! And then some random facts, and THEN I get to choose more awesome bloggers to nominate. Winner.
1. Dark chocolate or white chocolate? Dark. The darker the better. Delicious and healthy.
2. Who inspires you in your life? God inspires me, but also my best friends, who are there for me, and my boyfriend, who is an amazing man of God and an inspiration every single day.
3. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To remember everything I’ve ever learned. That’s a super power, right? I would be awesome at tests.
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I eat overnight oats every morning: old-fashioned oats + plain Greek yogurt + plain soy milk. I love adding fresh fruit like peaches, blackberries, and bananas. And peanut butter or almond butter. And chocolate chips, if I’m feeling adventurous.
5. Do you like going to the movies or waiting for movies to go out on DVD? I am not a movie person. I prefer TV shows on Netflix, but if I do watch movies, I like to wait for them to come out so I can watch them and sprawl out on the couch, eat a snack, and talk if I want to.
6. What is one place you have never been but really want to go? I really want to go to Hawaii. Or anywhere ridiculously tropical.
7. Eggs with ketchup or without? I mostly just eat hard-boiled eggs but something I’ll eat omelets and I like salsa, not ketchup.
8. Do you have a “guilty pleasure” TV show? I have a million… Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, 90210, Parenthood, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, The OC… My favorite is Grey’s Anatomy, though, and it’s the only one I keep up with in present day.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot? The beach. Pick a beach, any beach.
10. Would you prefer to live near the ocean or the mountains? The ocean because I feel like it would make me want to eat healthier since I would be in a bathing suit 90% of the time. Plus the beach is just magical.
Some random facts about me:
1. I really want to be Oprah’s dietitian.
2. I want to write a cookbook one day.
3. I am writing a fiction novel. I started it 5 years ago and it’s still not done..
4. I have a bulging disc which limits my cardio options, but I love to cycle and I love ‘leg day.’
5. I can get pretty stressed about school so recently I have devoted 10-11pm as ‘me time’ where I get to do devotionals, read, or just go to sleep early if I want.
6. I always sleep on the right side of the bed.
7. I lived in Spain for 4 months, which is how this blog was born.
8. My favorite alcoholic beverage is the mojito. This love was also born in Spain.
9. I like to ready nerdy book in between ‘fun’ book. Like, I will read Harry Potter and then Eat to Live.
10. I like to study with tea and candles.
Now, I am nominating these lovely bloggers. They get to answer the questions below and reveal some fun, random facts about themselves on their blogs. Then, they can nominate more people and the fun continues…
1. What is your favorite movie?
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. What food would you request as your last meal?
4. What is one cooking utensil you have always wanted but have never bought?
5. Coffee or tea?
6. What do you do in your free time?
7. What is your favorite thing to cook?
8. What is your dream car?
9. What was the last dream you had that you can remember?
10. If calories didn’t exist for a day, what would you eat?
Have fun! And congratulations – you’re awesome. And a winner.