I moved into a new apartment a few months ago, and man-oh-man have I been having the BEST time with the Pinterest crafts.
1. Painted Mason jars. Black and glittery, to hold makeup, pens, etc.
2. Hand-painted Bible verse canvas.
3. Bath & Body Works candle lid coasters.
4. Painted wine bottle, with some ribbon and flowers, of course.
5. Menu board. For the OCD dietitian in me. This has a dry erase board for planning, a tear-off notebook for grocery lists, and an envelope for coupons.
6. Health inspiration board. Complete with attractive pictures of food, workout goals, calendar, and boyfriend-created workouts.
Go. Go be inspired. Nothing like Pinterest to make you feel like an interior designer, an artist, a chef, and an athlete all at once.