Well, it’s 8pm. And I am JUST sending out this. But. Better late than never, right?
1. Angel food cake is a healthy dessert option, especially for people who are diabetic. It has NO fat and NO cholesterol. Win.
2. 75% of brain growth is complete by the end of the second year of life, and 100% of the adult size brain is complete by 6-10 years old.
3. It takes 8-10 exposures to new foods before acceptance. Keep trying those brussel sprouts!
4. The lacking amino acid in legumes is methionine, and the lacking amino acid in grains is lysine. Combine = complete protein.
5. When measuring liquids, it is done in a clear, graduated measuring cup and you measure from the bottom of the meniscus. EXCEPT: In milk. You measure at the top of the meniscus.
Let’s go make some angel food cake, now, k?