Guys. I’m totally addicted to reading my journals and looking at old photos.
It’s actually a bit terrible. All I want to do is read about 2005 and who I was friends with then and what kind of clothes did I wear and what did my room look like back then?
So, to distract myself, I pulled up Pinterest and started making something delicious.
This was definitely a good choice. This fudge is seriously delicious. It’s easy and I bet you have all of the ingredients in your kitchen. I know I did, which is the best way to make recipes: without going to the grocery store.
I spiced this up with a little bit of cocoa powder and some orange extract. I’m sure I’ll be making more of this, with different renditions, in the near future.
Chocolate Orange Cake Batter Fudge
Adapted from Girl Meets Life
1 c white cake mix
1/4 c powdered sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 stick butter
2 tbsp soymilk
1/4 tsp orange extract
1/4 c sprinkles
1. Whisk together cake mix and powdered sugar.
2. Add soymilk and butter, but don’t combine. Microwave for 1 minute.
3. Immediately stir until butter in melted and mixture is combined.
4. Add sprinkles.
5. Pour into small, greased pan. I used a mini bread pan (maybe 2″x4″?) and it worked great.
6. Refrigerate for 2 house before cutting and serving.