1. If this isn’t the stinking cutest thing you’ve ever seen, I don’t know what is.
2. One of my best friends just got engaged. For the win. Can’t even handle the excitement.
3. All this rain is doing me in but these thunderstorms are freaking awesome. That deep, periwinkle, storm blue? I wish I could capture that in a color and paint my room in it.
4. My boyfriend’s fabulous sister got this avocado slicer for me. People, you don’t know what you’re missing until you get one. It not only slices the avocado, but it also pits it. Hello, new favorite gadget.
And just in time for guacamole! How handy, right? I’ve been wanting to make guacamole forever. It’s been on my recipes bucket list, my summer bucket list, my hungry belly bucket list…
1 garlic clove, minced
3 tbsp chopped cilantro
Zest of 1/2 lime
Juice of 1 lime
Pinch of cumin
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1. Mash avocado and add remaining ingredients.