These. Are. So. Fun.
If I had kids, I’m pretty sure I would make these in all colors possible. Pink. Purple. Lime green. Teal. Mint. They are so fun and easy! And delicious!
Happy 4th of July, everyone.
Celebrate with some refreshing beverages, splashing in the pool, and some white chocolate and sprinkle dipped strawberries.
4th of July Strawberries
Inspired by Pinterest
5 + 2 small squares Baker’s white chocolate
1-2 tbsp blue sprinkles
1. Place 5 chocolate squares into a small container, microwave for 30 seconds, stir, microwave for another 30 seconds, stir, then microwave in 10-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
2. Dip strawberries 3/4 way up into melted chocolate. Place on parchment paper on cookie sheet and place in the freezer for a few minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
3. Melt 2 squares of chocolate.
4. Dip strawberries 1/4 way up into white chocolate, then dip into sprinkles.
5. Place onto parchment paper and refrigerate. Serve refrigerated to keep chocolate hardened.