So much is happening.
1. I’m hopelessly addicted to Sky Burger.
2. My L5 is out of alignment. Again.
3. My room is a total disaster, probably because I play too much Sky Burger to stop and actually clean it.
4. I’m still working on Harry Potter, but it’s a slow process. Almost 3 down!
5. I’ve been sick for two freaking weeks. And my voice has sounded like a man for 6 straight days, now, and I’m beginning to think I’m going to sound like this forever.
6. All I want to do is craft but I can’t find the motivation or energy to do it. Lazy girl problems.
7. I have the best friends in the entire world and now have a plethora of homemade graduation gifts, letters, and framed photos.
8. I haven’t worked out in way too long and all of my hard work is going down the drain. Marble cake with cookies & cream buttercream frosting for graduation doesn’t help either. Send help.
9. I just downloaded this new app called “A Beautiful Mess” and I’m completely obsessed.
10. And, finally, I’m a pasty white girl, so I’m going to head outside now to get a tan and keep on keeping on with Harry Potter.
Sun-Dried Tomato, Avocado + Pepperjack Cheese Quesadilla
Adapted slightly from Bake Your Day
2 slices pepperjack cheese
1/4 c sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 c baby kale
Pico de gallo
1. Use Pam or butter on pan, if desired. Place tortilla on saute pan over medium heat.
2. Lay cheese on one side of the tortilla.
3. Mash avocado into the cheese side of the tortilla, then add kale and sun-dried tomatoes.
4. Flip other half of tortilla onto the cheese side and cook, flipping occasionally, until cheese is melted and tortilla is slightly toasted.
5. Top with pico de gallo.