Now that I am out of school and back at home, my life pretty much consists of the gym, work [aka: reading Harry Potter in the back of a yogurt shop], and cleaning my room. Oh, and some crafts.
I apologize for my lack of recipes lately. I had two more recipes but they had terribly blurry photos and I couldn’t bring myself to blog about them.
So? I’m giving you some lunch inspiration. Lunch can get you down sometimes. It’s easy to just say “Eh, I’ll just have a snack and wait til dinner.” or “Peanut butter & jelly sandwich again? Sure.” or “Ice cream totally counts as a meal, right?” Don’t worry. I am here to inspire you.
1. Pimento cheese & vegetable pizza bagel + fruit and nut salad.
2. Homemade mac & cheese + egg & vegetable salad.
3. Pizza bagel (pizza sauce, vegetable, cheese) + vegetable salad.
4. Vegetable salad with cottage cheese dressing + Yoplait raspberry chocolate whips yogurt.
5. Veggie & Laughing cow cheese sandwich + banana + strawberries.
7. Veggie salad + pasta salad + apple slices.
8. Artichoke pasta + carrots + peppers + celery sticks.
9. Cottage cheese quinoa cake + salad.
10. Veggie salad + sweet potato with maple greek yogurt.
Bonus! Snack: Peanut butter & granola banana.