…My pure hatred for biochemistry and my ability to only [ONLY] walk (ahem, no cycling, no running, no pushups, NOTHING) due to a back injury. Perk: 50 minutes of walking on a treadmill means lots of time to watch the TVs up there and catch up on the latest drama and gossip.
On an un-detox note, this is delicious. I mean, if I’m going to live off of seeds and vegetables for a while, I might as well use up the good stuff. The cheese and the milk and the pasta.
PS: This is the real deal. Sometimes a girl just needs a little pasta on a cold rainy day. I’m here to help ya.
Lemon Ricotta Spaghetti
Adapted from Foodie Crush
2 c spaghetti (about 1/3 of a box)
1/2 c ricotta cheese
3 tbsp almond milk
1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
Zest and juice of one lemon
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Pinch of garlic pepper
1 tbsp parmesan cheese
1. Cook spaghetti according to directions.
2. On medium low heat, combine ricotta cheese and almond milk in a saucepan and stir until combined.
3. Add lemon zest, rosemary, cayenne and garlic pepper into ricotta sauce.
4. Drain pasta and add ricotta sauce.
5. Add lemon juice and parmesan cheese on top of pasta and serve.