Sometimes life smacks you in the face.
You gotta pick yourself up, buy some cute nail polish, and make some delicious and healthy pizza.
1 pizza crust
1/3 c pizza sauce
2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp spicy salsa
1 tsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1/4 onion, sliced
1/2 bell pepper, chopped
1/4 c frozen corn
1/4 c black beans
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
2 tbsp lime juice
1/3 c cheddar cheese
1 tsp dried cilantro leaves
1. Combine pizza sauce, yogurt and salsa in a small bowl.
2. In a saute pan, saute garlic in olive oil over medium heat for a few minutes. Add onions and saute 3-4 more minutes over medium-low heat.
3. Add bell peppers, black beans, corn, chili powder, cumin and lime juice. Saute for another few minutes.
4. Spread sauce over crust then add vegetable mixture and cheddar cheese.
5. Bake at 450°F for 9 minutes.
6. When pizza is done, sprinkle cilantro leaves on top. Cut and serve.